[...]

> Yes, that's right, I'm not using reactor inside reactor. I
> have one level
> only. But why don't you ensure that you have only one level
> nested? That's
> what we do on our big project at work.

Becouse each level introduces in my case (and I think it is often a case)
natural way of grouping projects.
I very often use a "plugin" design patterns - it means that I have certain
"solutions"  which can have some additonal functionaliy
added dynamically.

So I use such layout:

      solutionA
         pluginA
         pluginB
     solutionB
        pluginA
        pluginB

When I generate the whole site I want to have on the first level an overview
of available "solutions" and only to have a possibility of
seeing "addendums" to each of solutions from the website of particular
"solution".

Michal