Archimedes,

Unfortunately, Eric is right - you gotta 'learn by examples', at least
for now. I will comment how to do it in that Jira issue - let's use this
thread for generic testcase layout issue.

BTW, I think it's time to write a documentation about it, including how
to write the test cases, what to test and Jelly tips. I could write such
doc, but first we need to define some stuff:

- what layout should we use by default? should we use the 'single
project with one goal per testcase' or the 'multi-project with one
project per testcase'?
  Let me explain better: usually, the single-project is more elegant and
simpler. But in cases where we need diferent POMs for each tests, we
need the multi-project setup.
  So the question really is: should we start with a single-project and
migrate to multi-project only when we need to or should we start with a
multi-project?
- should we keep the test0? on the multi-project testcases or should we
use a meaningful name for the directories?
- once we migrate a single-project to the multi-project, should we use a
standard name for the project with most of the testcases (i.e., with the
maven.xml that was originally in the plugin)?

These questions are not hard to answer, but we need to reach a consensus
(and refactor the current testcases) before we write such documentation.

-- Felipe