Howdy,

Awesome! The content can definitely be fleshed out as you progress and
hopefully people contribute.

The only comment I have is that there is far too much in the left
navigation. For example I might take the "Getting Started" item and
make that a top-level menu item and then deal with the act of getting
started on a separate page. I would probably do that with each of the
main menu items you have there to lighten up the front-end navigation.
But as far as the actual items in the menu I think that's stuff is
great.

jvz.