I thought about it but it kind of conflicts with terminology used to
describe project inheritance and might be bit confusing.
Other problem with that is that I want to diplay more elements then just two

For example:

Maven > Plugins > Maven Plugins > Maven Site Plugin

and this is linked with classification (categorization) of projects and
that's why I used the word "taxonomy".
But I am sure there must be a better word for it :)

Michal