On man, 2004-12-06 at 12:26, Brett Porter wrote:
> Ok, every seems pretty keen on this. I'll start investigating the
> necessary steps. In the mean time, if anyone has any different
> preferences for the layout, please say so.

I'd like to make sure this will be compatible with the artifact path
from maven 2 before we go ahead with this.

I don't think having all the plugins share the same tag/branch catalogs
is going to work well with the artifact path idea. We can talk about the
details on IRC when you're around and post the results.

--
Trygve