Hi,

I've been making several changes to the Clover plugin:

      <action dev="vmassol" type="fix" issue="MPCLOVER-21">
        Do not create a Clover report link when the project has no tests.
      </action>
      <action dev="vmassol" type="update" issue="MPCLOVER-22"
due-to="Maarten Coene">
        Open Clover report page in a new window in the same manner as it's
        done for the Javadoc and XRef reports.
      </action>
      <action dev="vmassol" type="add" issue="MPCLOVER-25" due-to="Michael
Gaffney">
        Added <code>maven.clover.includes</code> and
        <code>maven.clover.excludes</code> properties to specify what files
        to include/exclude from the Cloverification.
      </action>
      <action dev="vmassol" type="update" issue="MPCLOVER-18">
        Added new <code>maven.clover.execute.during.report</code> property
        to control whether or not the <code>clover-report</code>
        goal builds Cloverify the sources and execute the tests
        (defaults to true).
      </action>
      <action dev="vmassol" type="update" issue="MPCLOVER-24">
        Deprecated <code>maven.clover.database.dir</code> property and
        replaced it with a <code>maven.cover.database</code> property that
        contains not only the database directory but also the name of the
        database file.
      </action>
      <action dev="vmassol" type="fix" issue="MPCLOVER-28">
        <code>clover:off</code> should now reset correctly the
        modifies. Note that the reported error has been fixed even though I
        have not been able to reproduce the problem (and hence we don't have
        a test for it).
      </action>
      <action dev="vmassol" type="update" issue="MPCLOVER-26">
        Upgraded Clover to version 1.3.4.
      </action>

I'd like to release Clover plugin 1.7.

Here's my +1