sunsite.dk got back to me very quickly - great service! It was an accident, and they have already started restoring it, but it will take some time to rebuild.

Regards,
Brett

Martijn Dashorst wrote:

OK

Thanks. All the other mirrors still work, but they are really slow ;-)

Just installed maven-proxy to fix the ibiblio slowness. Seems to work greatly, but could do better on the documentation and getting an official 1.0.

Martijn

Brett Porter wrote:

I will contact the mirror hosts. I'm not aware of any arrangement we had with them to do this, and assumed they were a pure ibiblio mirror.

They do have:
http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/apache/dist/java-repository/, which is a mirror of Apache releases.

- Brett

Martijn Dashorst wrote:

Hi,

I posted a message yesterday concerning this very annoying problem to the users list, but did not get an anwser. So I'm trying the dev list instead and hope to hear *if* this is an apache problem, or a sunsite problem.

The mirror now shows the distribution of maven instead of the remote repository contents. Can someone please look at this, because in Europe it is not feasable to use ibiblio as it is across the ocean and it gets quite cramped sometimes.

With regards,

Martijn