Ok thanks. Actually I didn't plant to start writing one just yet but I'm in
need of one (I'm converting the cargo m1 build to a m2 build - That allows
me to get familiar with m2). It's working great but in m1 we're failing the
build if there are checkstyle errors so I'd like to do the same for the m2
build. I can wait...

OTOH I'd like to start writing a Clover plugin for m2. I'll start
researching this today. Doing this will get me completely up to speed on
writing m2 plugins.

Would you be happy to include it in maven-components?

Thanks
-Vincent