Thanks Brett,

Actually the workaround I've found is to follow John's suggestion of
retrieving the test resources from the classpath instead of from the
filesystem.

Thus I have no longer a need to pass a path as system property. However
MNG-272 is still valid as this is required by other tests I have in cargo to
pass the container port to tests.

Thanks
-Vincent