I'm planning to use the following directory structure:

maven-clover-plugin/
  |_ plugin/
    |_ pom.xml
    |_ [this is the plugin itself]
  |_ tests/
    |_ testAAAA
      |_ pom.xml
    |_ [...]
    |_ testNNNN
      |_ pom.xml
  |_ pom.xml

So that to build the plugin you would go at the top level and type "m2
install" and it will run the integration tests too.

What do you think?

Thanks
-Vincent