From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:03 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: VSS SCM Support

Somebody (not a Maven committer) was working on it, but they seem to have
discontinued the effort. I could try and get in touch with them to see if they
have anything to start with.

All SCM implementations would be done in the Maven SCM subproject, eg:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/scm/trunk/maven-scm-providers/

We'd certainly appreciate the help if someone would like to implement a VSS one.
It could then be incorporated into the Maven 1.x plugin, Maven 2 and Continuum.

As far as accessing SVN - it was down for about 45 minutes, up to about 20
minutes before I received this mail, so I assume that was the problem. Should
all
be fine now.

- Brett