Hi Dennis,

I've started doing this but I don't have anything that I can show you yet.
I'd suggest that you take a look at the existing m2 plugins (this is what
I've done) and start developing some simple plugins to get the grips of it.

FYI, I'm currenty doing this conversion for the following plugins:
- Clover
- Cargo

Bear in mind that it's a full rewrite rather than a conversion... ;-)

I'm hoping that it's possible to have plugins that work in both m1 and m2 by
having a common part and adapters for each technology. I've not done that
yet though.

Thanks
-Vincent