On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 07:19 +1000, Brett Porter wrote:
> Can you explain your use case, and would adding the 1 - 3 lines in each
> pom be prohibitive?

It would not be prohibitive, but imagine I have dozens of projects whose
default goal is the same (defined in a custom plugin, for instance). It
would require an extra work of 1-3 lines x dozens of projects. What if
the default goal changes? I would need to either change all these lines
or make the old default goal an alias to the new one (which is not
always possible).

-- Felipe