Unico Hommes wrote:

BTW, as a rather late afterthought, isn't strange that you have hourly
integration builds but somehow failed to pick up this problem.

Correct. We don't want to slow down the hourly builds too much, but we should clear the repository at least daily. I've been meaning to set it up....

Or, perhaps even better, if it is possible at all, have some other,
completely separate way of verifying the integrity of a repository and
its contents as a whole.

We do, but it has a bug that needs to be addressed wrt this conversion.

--
Unico, shooting in complete darkness, making a lot of assumptions,
utterly ignorant of size, direction and orientation of target.

LOL! Good shot :)

- Brett