To: <continuum-dev@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:02 PM
Subject: Continuum White Site

Hi,

I have put this up here:
http://people.apache.org/~brett/white-site/

This is how I see continuum 1.0 looking. There are a few notes still to
be reconciled, and I haven't added the project group (should basically
be like the project page itself) or general configuration page (not much
to this I don't think).

Can I get some feedback on things that are good/bad. Hopefully we can
work towards a version we agree on, and that will set the mark for what
Continuum 1.0 should look like.

Note that this is all just rough HTML - so comment on the content, not
the presentation :)

Thanks,
Brett