dan tran wrote:
On 10/16/05, Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am looking for the xdocs for the html files in
http://maven.apache.org/maven2/developers/

Where can I find these files in svn?

I have already looked here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/maven-site/src/site/xdoc/developers/

 http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/xdoc/ maven1 xdoc doco, but will
give what you need

and here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/site/xdocs/

Also, any general clues on how execute a full build the maven2 site
would be appreciated (with payback in patches :-)

 chouchout maven/components/maven-site, and run
 m2 site:site

Thanks, Dan. I am having some dependencies problems, but I am sure that I can work these out to get the goal above to work; but I still can't find the xdocs for the files in here:
http://maven.apache.org/maven2/developers/

It looks to me like maven-site just includes the top-level xdocs and something else has to be done to generate the reference material. Any idea where those xdocs are?

Phil