From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: jeudi 13 octobre 2005 20:40
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: [vote] release Maven 2.0 Final

Hi,

Well, we've finally closed off all the core distributable issues for
Maven 2.0.

This was a bit delayed, but with everything squared away, I'd now like
to tag the codebase as 2.0 and release the libraries. Based on those,
the plugins can be updated and all released also (those with outstanding
issues will still be designated beta).

I will be preparing a release candidate build tomorrow for testing to go
along with the plugin builds. However, this vote is for the intention of
releasing based on there being no outstanding issues.

[ ] +1 release the libraries and plugins
[ ] +/-0 Agree to release, have some feedback
[ ] -1 fix issue XXX first (here's a patch)

The vote is open for 72 hours. There will be a new vote for releasing
the assembly next Monday. That will be a short timeframe vote - based on
community acceptance of the plan, we just want to do any sanity checking
of the build.

- Brett