We have enough binding votes here, so the release is approved.

Binding: Jason, Brett, Emmanuel, Vincent M, Carlos
Committers: Vincent S, Fabrizio, Lukas

I will handle this before any more duped bug reports roll in :)

- Brett

Brett Porter wrote:
There aren't any bug issues open and the i18n issue with resources is quite a blocker under the current release.

Let's close the vote as soon as the majority of the PMC have voted in one direction so we can address any issues and get this fix out there as soon as possible.

Release Project Reports 2.0 beta 3:
[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1