On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 07:48 +0200, Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
> If you are already a m2 plugins committer, you have the rights to commit on
> m1 plugins.
> I think that actually there are 2 groups of committers :
> - m1/m2 plugins committers only

Plugin committers have access to plugins across the board.

> - m1/m2 plugins and core committers.

And there's a group for the m1-core committers and m2-core committers.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

People develop abstractions by generalizing from concrete examples.
Every attempt to determine the correct abstraction on paper without
actually developing a running system is doomed to failure. No one
is that smart. A framework is a resuable design, so you develop it by
looking at the things it is supposed to be a design of. The more examples
you look at, the more general your framework will be.

  -- Ralph Johnson & Don Roberts, Patterns for Evolving Frameworks