Yes, I think that's a good idea.

- Brett

Lukas Theussl wrote:

In m1 we specified the toplinks via a property (maven.faq.toplinks), should we also add this optional attribute to the fml file for m1-m2 compatibility?

-Lukas

Johnny R. Ruiz III (JIRA) wrote:

   [ http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-963?page=comments#action_49279 ]
Johnny R. Ruiz III commented on MNG-963:

I submitted patch for DOXIA-21. [top] links will be generated if attribute toplink="true".

eg. <faqs title="FAQs" toplink="true">

Is this OK?

add "toplinks" configuration for FAQs
-------------------------------------

        Key: MNG-963
    Project: Maven 2
       Type: Improvement
 Components: maven-site-plugin
   Reporter: Brett Porter
   Assignee: Johnny R. Ruiz III
    Fix For: 2.0.1

Original Estimate: 3 hours
       Remaining: 3 hours

need to be able to tell the FAQ whether to generate the top links.
There are probably a few options for configuring the sinks:
- put it in the fml file as metadata
- add that configuration to the site mojo as various subsections that can be passed as beans to doxia
- add to site.xml