Fixed.

I also removed the extra "surefire" directory in that repository as it was inconsistent with all the others. So you can check it out with:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/surefire/trunk surefire

- Brett

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
Thanks Jason.

Jason van Zyl a écrit :

Hi,

o code bases have been moved to apache

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/doxia/
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/surefire/

The tags appear to be in the wrong place for doxia and I didn't notice
that until the move but that's the way it was on the codeahaus side.

They must be moved to /tags directory. They're in doxia-core/tags and doxia-api/tags because it was the old places of doxia (2 separate projects). Brett moved them under one trunk directory.

o authorization has been setup on the apache side

o requests for mailing lists have been made:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-618
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-619

So those should be active shortly, for now the commit mail will just go
the maven commits list.

I did a checkout and commit and things appear to be fine. Let me know if
there are any problems.

I will create sites for surefire and doxia asap.