Hi,

3 questions:

1) what maven commando's can I try to test my implementation?

2) About the checkout command: In ClearCase, you are looking at read-only files and you "check out" 1 file to edit that file. After that you check your file in. This is not the same for SVN for instance, where checkout means, get me all the files of a certain project. Am I correct? How should I then implement checkout. What is it used for in Maven/Continuum?

3) What are the *Consumer classes for in the ClearCase implementation? Looking at the SVN implementation, they don't have that there. Also the current ones are copy/paste. We can probably use the same class everywhere instead?

regards,

Wim

2005/11/12, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
tag nale is a string defined by user. Each user can user its own naming convention.

Emmanuel