I am ready to check in the Weblogic Plugin.  I think it makes sense to
create new projects for these plugins since the structure will be quite
different.  This also allows us to keep maintaining the version 1.0 plugins
as well.

I woiuld prefer that we start with 2.0 for a number of reasons since I want
to keep maintaining the 1.0 plugin for a while as well.  I plan on having an
alpha and beta version since I am discovering some new ideas with the advent
of the native Java option as well as new interaction with the container.

Do we want one main maven2 project with sub projects under that or should we
create a maven2 directory under each project?

I too would like to get my code into the repository ASAP.

Looking forward to everyone's input.

Scott D. Ryan
Chief Technology Officer
Soaring Eagle LLC.