I know, m1 (1.0.2) and plugin.jelly is old hat, but I need a little help.

Here's the scenario...

1) plugin-A defines tag a:foo which uses resources provided with the plugin.

  2) plugin-B uses tag a:foo to do some work.

3) plugin-B fails with error from within plugin-A saying that the resources "local" to plugin-A cannot be found.

It's obvious that the plugin.resources property is being set once for the currently executing plugin. Therefore, in the scenario above plugin.resources is providing the path to plugin-Bs resources.

So, how should such a situation be handled (besides re-writing in a Mojo and moving to m2 ;) ?

TIA,
Doug