Brett Porter wrote on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:56 PM:

> Can we look into releasing these as soon as possible? We get a lot of
> the same issues right now - whether they are final or not, I
> think the
> new versions are better betas.

One comment in general: Currently it would really help, if all of the plugins
were released more frequently even as alpha/beta. Currently it is quite
difficult to keep track, what is supposed to be fixed in which plugin and have
to be build and installed by yourself. IMHO the weekly beta for M2 core was
really helpful in this regard and with the automated update for the plugins
this will be really convenient.

- Jörg