Hi there,

Could we release an alpha of the maven-one-plugin plugin? I am using it in
the cargo's build but it's failing the build when people try to build as
it's not available on ibiblio.

Is it available from an existing repo (I don't mind using a snapshot
version)?

Also, what's the status about the continuum instance of maven zones running
all projects and making them available in a repo? That would be really the
best for everyone I think.

Thanks
-Vincent