+3

Fabrizio Giustina wrote:
Hi devs
I would like to start a vote for the release of a couple of m1/m2 plugins:

- m2 eclipse plugin 2.0
the current released version has a list of show stopper bugs: wtp
support and multiproject are broken, dependencies with system scope
have a wrong path, source jars are not added also if already available
in the local repository and some more...
Now everything has been fixed, and only 2 bugs are still open
(transitive provided scope and requirement to have an installed
version of the projects in reactor builds) which IMHO are not required
for a release. A lot of testcases have been added which cover most all
the common directory layouts/dependency types.
Based on  this, I would like to bump the current version from 2.0
beta3 and release it as final 2.0!

- maven1 eclipse plugin 1.10
it still has a few open issues, some of them fixed in the m2 version,
but the version in svn has a lot of fixes/new features that users are
awaiting for. So I would like to release a new version now before
going on with development.

- maven1 jira plugin 1.2
Not many changes after the previous version, just a couple of useful
fixes and support for standard jira urls (without the numeric project
id)

Vote is open for 72 hours as usual. I'll start with a (non binding) +1 for all.

[ ] m2 eclipse plugin 2.0
[ ] maven1 eclipse plugin 1.10
[ ] maven1 jira plugin 1.2

Cheers,