I'm still not sure how having multiple build definitions comes into play. I see now real way to use anything but the default.

It's also a little confusing how the dont-execute-the-build-if-the- source-hasnt-changed-feature comes into play. They all have their own schedule and the source could get updated at anytime. Is it just a roll of the dice which build definition gets executed? Seems the first one to check would always be the one executed and the others with perhaps a less aggressive schedule would never get used. Or what happens if build definitions have the same schedule, which gets used then?

Seems there is something useful there about having multiple build definitions, though I just can't see the vision with what has been implemented so far.

-David