Hi,
I am trying to get the mvn dependency classpath inside the plugin
written using java.
In maven 1 there seems to be a way for ant using
{maven.dependency.classpath}.

Does anyone know how to get this classpath in maven2 ????

Also in org.apache.maven.project.Project seems to have a method
getdependecyClassPath(). But I am not sure which jar file is this
Project class is in. when I put the above class in import statement its
erroring out.

Please let me know

Thanks
Jagan