+1

Emmanuel

Lukas Theussl a écrit :
Hello everybody,

I'd like to pick up on the release cycle for m1 plugins, as Arnaud
noted already some time ago, we have quite a few to do before maven-1.1-beta-3.

The artifact plugin has been holding us back for quite a while because a
number of other plugins depend on it. I have closed a few outstanding
issues in the last days and I think we could release it in the current
state. Note that this version (1.7) is a maven 1.1 plugin only, there is
one blocking issue open in JIRA which I have scheduled for another
intermediary release (1.5.3) which will be compatible with maven 1.0.2.

The future documentation is here:
http://people.apache.org/~ltheussl/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/artifact/

The vote is open for 72 hours,

Here's my +1

Cheers,
-Lukas

Changes in this version include:

  New Features:

o New attribute artifactIdOverride that allows to specify custom names for
  deployed/installed artifacts. Fixes MPARTIFACT-57. Thanks to Neil Crow.
o Make deploying a timestamped SNAPSHOT artifact configurable. Fixes
  MPARTIFACT-59.
o New tag artifact:rewritePOM to Rewrite a full model.
  Inheritence,expression, and versions of dependencies overrided are
  resolved.

  Fixed bugs:

o When deploying a snapshot, jar and pom have different timestamped
version.
  Fixes MPARTIFACT-56.
o Correct handling of directory without a leading / Fixes MPARTIFACT-58.

  Changes:

o Update dependencies to match ones in maven 1.1 core and to unify them
  between plugins. The following dependencies are updated :
  commons-collections v3.1 -> v3.0 commons-httpclient v2.0 -> v2.0.2
  commons-jelly v1.0-beta-4 -> v1.0 commons-jexl v1.0-beta-1 -> v1.0
  commons-logging v1.0.3 -> v1.0.4 commons-net v1.1.0 -> v1.4.0
  plexus-utils v1.0-alpha-3 -> v1.0.3 Fixes MAVEN-1712.
o When rewriting POM, versions of dependencies overrided are resolved.

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:

maven plugin:download

-Dmaven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,http://cvs.apache.org/repository/
  -DgroupId=maven
  -DartifactId=maven-artifact-plugin