Hi,

I've seen reusable code in both Plexus and Continuum. The following have similar code:

org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumScheduler
org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.DefaultContinuumScheduler

org.codehaus.plexus.scheduler.DefaultScheduler
org.codehaus.plexus.scheduler.Scheduler

Can we factor this out to task-scheduler? I'll also use the code to resolve MRM-38. It would make more sense if the code appears in just one place instead of three.

Thanks,
John