Hold on :)

/repository is a maven 1.x repository - not synced.
/maven-snapshot-repository is a maven 2.x repository - not synced.
/dist/java-repository is a maven 1.x production repository, synced to
ibiblio
/dist/maven-repository is the long term repository, that will be synced
to ibiblio (but isn't yet)

I will add a README to the root of each of these. Please read them
first. In particular, make sure releases in /dist/ follow the Apache
guidelines - they need to be voted on by the PMC and signed.

- Brett