Hello everybody,

There is a library that can create schemes for WSDL files, Apache Ant files, DTD's for XML, ObJectRelationalBridge files and Hibernate hbm.xml files using GraphViz. take a look at there site:

http://www.softwaresecretweapons.com/jspwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=LinguineMaps

I created a plugin that makes this available as a plugin/report for Maven 2.
Needs testing and nesting the generated image in a site pages has to be done.
(help is much appreciated)

If you are interested, reply to this message.
If there is enough interest in this plugin. I can submit this plugin.

greetings

PS posted on dev@maven.apache.org and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject: [m2] interest in plugin? Linguine Maps - creating schemes (images) for wsdl / hbm / ant / obj / dtd

--

met vriendelijke groeten