Vincent Massol wrote:
Hi,

I've just fixed an issue with the clover plugin when used in a multimodule
project. I think we're ready to release version 2.0. There are some issues
in JIRA but they're unconfirmed or minor and I think users have already
waited long enough for the plugin. Most are using version alpha1 which was
very buggy and non-working.

Please cast your votes.

Here's my +1

+1

Thanks
-Vincent

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Simplex sigillum veri. (Simplicity is the seal of truth.)