Brett Porter wrote:

Was there a reason to include Robert's? If this file is the same as
something elsewhere under dist, its ok to remove it, or move it up to
the group level.

I simply copied the main JaxMe KEYS file. Due to your question, I have now moved the KEYS file to the directory

    maven-repository/org/apache/ws/jaxme

which is the group directory. (It is quite likely, that there will appear more files soon.)

Simple lack of tooling. We can't do a straight rsync and achieve what we
want to, and we really want to be careful about what goes in until there
is proper validation on it.

Ok, expect me to ask for a new synchronisation for Apache XML-RPC in the next days... :-)

Jochen