It was definitely not there when I checked 3 hours ago (besides Maven saying so, I manually browsed there and looked, could have been a timeout after all), thats why I had to build the 1.0-alpha-7 myself. Probably just one of those ibiblio mysteries... Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-sink-api/1.0-alpha-7/

Are you sure?

- Brett

Michael Böckling wrote:
Hi,

just wanted to report that the current Maven SVN doesn't build because
it misses the artifact *doxia-sink-api-1.0-alpha-7.jar.*
I hope this is the right place to report, as the page "building maven
2.0" says: "If you have any problems or get any failures during the run,
please report them to the Maven Developers List
<http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html>.".

I got the following repos in my profile:
- http://m2.safehaus.org
- http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2
- http://ibiblio.org/maven2

Regards,