Hi,

I have moved the download functionnality to the source plugin. This
will allow any IDE plugin to reuse the functionnality.

I have deployed a new snapshot as well as the documentation
http://people.apache.org/~snicoll/maven-source-plugin/

Could you please review it?

Thanks,
Stéphane

PS : eclipse plugin has still its own implementation which we will
probably update if we release the source plugin as it is now.

--
.::You're welcome ::.