Yes, this is what I meant. I called it watchdog but it can be called daemon
too :-)

> Or maybe it is an use case for Continuum running locally (on developer's
> workstation). I believe Continuum has extensible architecture when
> different kinds of triggers may be added - if so it's just a matter of
> writing filesystem changes polling trigger, or (!) FAM trigger and
> configuring Continuum aproprietly.

Possibly but it sounds too complex to me. I don't want to have to install
any new stuff on my machine just to do this. A plugin sounds the easiest
solution (it'll get automatically downloaded too which is cool).

-Vincent