http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPECLIPSE-111

Arnaud HERITIER a écrit :

Hi Nicolas

Can you open an issue ?

We'll fix it soonly.

Arnaud

On 2/7/06, Nicolas De Loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm using maven 1.1b2 + eclipse plugin from CVS (snapshot)

I'm using mutliproject to build the .classpath/.project of all my
subprojects.
To make it run as expceted, I have to set :
  maven.eclipse.output.dir = bin/classes
  maven.eclipse.test.output.dir = ${basedir}/bin/test-classes

I need to set "${basedir}" in test.output.dir, and to avoid it in output.dir

${basedir}is required to make relative path to point to current
sub-project when ran from a multiproject goal.
In .classpath template, <maven:makeRelativePath> is used to build a
project-root relative path.

this transform is ALWAYS applied to testOutputDir.
this transform is applied to outputDir ONLY if it has not been set from
properties.

I think makeRelativePath should be always applied.

Nico.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.