To overcome the license issue,
maybe a tool which use a gpl prolog to the queries shown by Steve can be
created at mojo.codehaus.org ?

I don't remember the license policy.

So whatever the means and the licences issues, are we agree about the task
such a tool have to do (the needs expressed by Steve) ?

In advance, thanks for any answer.

Regards,

Raphaël