+0 to the pre/post phase. As it has been mentioned a million times before,
what's the difference between the post of one phase, and the pre of the
next.

However, I am seeing a need for more than a single execution per stage. I
like John's suggesting alot. It makes sense. Within a particular phase, I
have a list of goals that need met. With the pre/post thing, it is
effectively saying "You can have at most three goals met per phase". Another
option is to have some sort of consolidation goal that would then be called
on a phase, whose definition is an ordered list of goals, I kind of like
this better, as it will keep the syntax cleaner, and honestly, how often do
you need to cram multiple goals into a phase? One or two at most?

Eric