Remove one of these txo index file

Emmanuel

Prasad Kashyap a écrit :
I have a very simple pom with the reporting section set to

<reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-plugin-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
 </reporting>

I also generated the site using the site-archetype.

mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=com.mycompany.app -DartifactId=my-app
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-site

Now when I run the mvn site goal, I get this error

[INFO] Some files are duplicates in the site directory or in the
generated-site directory.
Review the following files for the "English" version:
        apt\index.apt
        xdoc\index.xml

Can some please tell me how this should be fixed ?

Cheers
Prasad