From: John Casey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 10:54 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Setting parameters doesn't work with 2.0.3 (was: [vote]
Release Maven 2.0.3)

BTW, I should mention that I just verified that a mojo I wrote with a
parameter specified as:

/**
  * @parameter expression="${drefresh.verbose}" default-value="false"
  */

works in a 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT built on Tuesday night, around the same time
as the RC I referenced in the vote email.

Thanks,

John

Brian E. Fox wrote:
I think I'm seeing this same behavior. The cli does work to set
parameters that activate profiles, but when I tested with my dependency
plugin, none of the parameters seem to get injected into the mojo.