Here's the "complete" list of javax apis included with Glassfish,
based on a 233mb source code CVS checkout...

javax.activation
javax.servlet.jsp.jstl
javax.resource (connector)
javax.enterprise.deploy (deployment)
javax.ejb
javax.security.jacc
javax.jms
javax.mail
javax.management.j2ee
javax.persistence
javax.servlet.jsp (jsr-152, JSP 2.0)
javax.servlet.http (jsr-154, Servlet 2.4)
javax.servlet.jsp (jsr-245, JSP 2.1)
javax.transaction

Obviously, verifying all the class files from the binary distribution
vs what I compile out of CVS will be a bit of a chore.

Don't suppose anyone has a method for comparing the contents of two
file system trees? I can extract the class files from their
distribution, build from source myself, and compare the file sizes etc
assuming I can find a simple comparison process.

Wayne