When we implement something like <provides>, so that these can say
"treat me like the real one if it ever turns up", then this is probably
a reasonably expedient way.

I'd much rather they use a private repo where they can do what they want
until they get it into ibiblio. I think that's a better solution. WDYT?

- Brett