+1 (non-binding)

--
Dennis Lundberg

Brett Porter wrote:
Since we've voted to do this, I'm just going to give people 48 hours to
object to these particular names.

[see MPA-50]

Our dev list traffic has gone nuts. Let's create:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

* this will be for CI, error reports from the repository manager, and so on
* depending on policy, this may not be archived (we won't archive it
unless it's required - I don't think it's necessary, but there is no
harm in it if it is)
* this will be for all maven projects (ie, no continuum-notifications, etc).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

* this will be for JIRA issues. For now, just one will be created. If it
is later determined to split one set off, we can create more.

commits@maven.apache.org

* for commits - we already have it (each subproject has its own)

dev@maven.apache.org

* for human discussion - we already have it

Note that all subscribers to dev@maven.apache.org will be automatically
subscribed to these lists at creation, but going forward you will need
to subscribe to each individually.

- Brett