Hi!

Given I might find some time I would like to implement the possibility

a) add arguments to the buildcommands.
b) to define dependencies should be exported

a)
I would like to archive this by allowing to add a CDATA section to every
buildcommand in pom.xml.
So in the end it should look like this:

<buildcommands>
<buildcommand>
    <className>org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.ExternalToolBuilder</className>
    <triggers>full,incremental,</triggers>
    <arguments>

<![CDATA[

                                <dictionary>
                                        <key>LaunchConfigHandle</key>

<value>&lt;project&gt;/.externalToolBuilders/Explode.launch</value>
                                </dictionary>

]]>

    </arguments>
</buildcommand>
</buildcommands>

b)
a simple boolean which states if the classpath entries should be marked as
"export"
for now this should be a global flag for all dependencies of kind "var"

What do you think? Can this be done that way?

Ciao,
Mario