On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Vincent Massol wrote:

[snip]

> > > 2) Problem of accessing plugin configuration data. See
> > > http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2180
> >
> > I did some sort of recursion starting with the top level project:

[snip]

> Unfortunately this doesn't help in accessing a plugin's configuration (this
> is the <configuration> element under the <plugin> element in the POM). This
> is apparently is not possible ATM, hence the jira issue
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2180 that I have opened.

Take a look at the eclipse plugin, it tries to access the compiler plugin
settings to see if Java 5 is enabled. It uses XppDomReader (or somehting)
and has to process the values themselves. Unfortunately I don't think it's
possible to access an executed plugin's mojos and use getters on them,
just yet. There's also the problem of Mojo's being re-used when they're
called multiple times (so you only get the last config); even worse,
they're discarded after the run.

-- Kenney

> Thanks for your help!
> -Vincent