Hi Kenney,

I tried your test out, and all I can say is...weird. I'm not sure what that's all about, but since it's not a regression, I'd personally like to see it taken care of in 2.0.5 or 2.1, rather than hold up these two large regressions being released. Dunno what you think, but I'm not sure I'd be able to fix this one without introducing more risk of further regressions in 2.0.4...at least, not in a timely fashion.

Out of curiosity, did it work correctly in 2.0?

-john