+1. Strict parsing is only on for projects you build, its off for poms
in the repository.

This should be a change on trunk only, and the model version should be
changed to 4.1.0, right? We need to now start looking into dealing with
projects differently based on the model version.

Given that this is a model change - why not add categories and tags to
the POM itself?

- Brett